+36

Lynyrd Skynyrd is an incredibly underrated band, amirite?

xxirishwristwatchxxs avatar Music
0 8
The voters have decided that xxirishwristwatchxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I approve this message.

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xxirishwristwatchxx me too

I'd also say the same for guns N' Roses, Van Halen, and Kiss. I'd say the opposite for the Beatles and every mainstream band today.

@NoSoapRadio I'd also say the same for guns N' Roses, Van Halen, and Kiss. I'd say the opposite for the Beatles and every...

Can't agree on GnR or Kiss. Beatles are overrated and Zeppelin is the best of all time. Have a nice day

@xxirishwristwatchxx Can't agree on GnR or Kiss. Beatles are overrated and Zeppelin is the best of all time. Have a nice day

GnR is one of the best bands of all time in my opinion. Kiss is the greatest american 70s band.

GnR and KISS arent overrated at all... Dont know what makes you say that.
But Skynyrd surely is underrated... You may see many a times that CCR and Deep Purple rated higher than Skynyrd. But Skynyrd was the real deal man. The best 3 guitar attack in the whole world.... And to top it all Ronnie Van Zant's vocals are awesome. He may not have the range of Plant, but his voice is amazing. And Freebird and SWH are not the only good songs they have ever done. They have many more, for instance, The Ballad of Curtis Loew, Simple Man, Trust, and so on.....

@ xxirishwristwatchxx: The best of all time ain't Zepp(though they are reeallyyy good). It is da Whoooo.