-182

You can never have a bad day at Disneyland, amirite?

malexires avatar
2 42
The voters have decided that malexire is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My family died at DisneyLand

I was, but then I got on a rollercoaster. I think it took about 3 or 4 staff to calm me down.
Nah, I'm kidding :P It only took 2

Bloons avatar Bloon No Way +12Reply

You guys are all killjoys.

malexires avatar malexire Yeah You Are +12Reply

disneyworld is seriously my favorite vacation spot. i can't believe all these people are shitting on it. it makes me so happy!

BetaEmissions avatar BetaEmission Yeah You Are +7Reply

I got my first period at disney world, cramps screwed me over.

i tripped, fell and got a cut on my shoulder that almost required stitches, and at dinner that day, i got food poisoning from eating a bad pancake. but ya, i had a freakin BLAST

Oh gosh all you people complaining about the bad things that happened to you when you went there; at least you've been there and had a good time so STFU. Just cause you fell doesn't mean it ended up being a bad day, so stop complaining.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Expelliarmus Oh gosh all you people complaining about the bad things that happened to you when you went there; at least you've...

If getting a giant gash on your shoulder that immobilizes your arm for around 8 hours and puking up pineapple pancakes doesn't make it a bad day, I don't know what does.

The first thing I thought of when I read this was the part in Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult where the family goes to Disneyland and Willow falls and breaks her leg. Even though that was actually at Disney World. Whatever.

sansas avatar sansa No Way +3Reply

Have you tried working for them? Total shit fest.

You probably could, but you'd have to work pretty hard at it.

Not a Disney Land story, because I haven't been to Disney Land since I was three (and have no desire to return), but last summer I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and nearly fainted because of the heat/amount of people/fact that I hadn't eaten.

However, I ate some fruit and that made me feel a little better. Then I proceeded to buy everything I could possibly get my hands on.

The last time I went to Disney World, I ended up with a 100+ degree fever that left me laying on a couch watching TV while my family went to the parks (except for whoever was stuck with me). The one day I felt good enough to go on ONE ride, I ended up throwing up, eating a single dinner roll at dinner, and then throwing up that.

But, I mean, if you're not sick, it's a blast. It's not impossible to have a bad time, though...

It's impossible for ME to have a bad time at Disneyland, because it's one of my two happy places. But other people I'm sure have bad times there. But I can never stay sad while at Disneyland.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are +2Reply

I went when I was two and nearly died of meningitis. It was SUPER FUN.

@BetaEmission ...do you remember that?

Vividly. I had to get an injection right in the base of my spine. It's pretty hard to forget that sort of pain.

@ctiscooler Vividly. I had to get an injection right in the base of my spine. It's pretty hard to forget that sort of pain.

yeah but remembering something that happened to you when you were 2 is still impressive

BetaEmissions avatar BetaEmission Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BetaEmission yeah but remembering something that happened to you when you were 2 is still impressive

I distinctly remember the pain, and my parents filled in the rest for me. I swear on my unborn child's life that I did not make up a story about a near-death experience in order to ruin your post for argument's sake.

Disneyworld is a fun place, but with all the crowds and possibly bad weather, the trip can be ruined.

i got puked on, 10 minutes after we got there.

I can't remember if this was at Disney World or Disneyland, but the first time we went with my little brother when he was a toddler, he fell off a stool and almost got a concussion. The next time, my sister ran into a table or something and ended up in the hospital with stitches. But I've always turned out okay!

You don't know my family...

What if you get raped at Disneyland? Yeah that's what I thought.

@ipooprainbows What if you get raped at Disneyland? Yeah that's what I thought.

I haven't heard any stories of anyone getting raped at Disneyland yet.

I went to DisneyWorld and it rained all day.
Besides, it wasn't as spectacular as everyone makes it out to be. I found EPCOT to be incredibly boring.

@1425496

my parents love disneyworld! we're in the vacation club. we go at least once a year. since we're pretty much all grown up my mom wants to take relatives with really little kids there because she loves it haha

@BetaEmission my parents love disneyworld! we're in the vacation club. we go at least once a year. since we're pretty much all...

I was thinking more, the parents with 3 kids under 5. You get to enjoy it more when you're older though.

@invisiblegirl I was thinking more, the parents with 3 kids under 5. You get to enjoy it more when you're older though.

hence the second part of my comment...my mom loves taking little kids there so she'll steal them from other people.

Disney WORLD maybe, Disney land hellll no..

@Adria Disney World > Disneyland.

ahh that's what i meant i worded it wrong :/

@1425408

Seriously. haha