-18

You have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe in god. People pray for nothing bad to happen, but it happens anyway. like the earthquake in Japan. He's supposed to be the good guy and he let's that happen. People just say he works in mysterious ways, but that's bullshit. amirite?

CaptainCheesewhizs avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that CaptainCheesewhiz is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, they say that God gave people free will (so that would explain away the things that people do to each other). But natural disasters? Nobody caused that earthquake to happen.

There's a difference between believing in God and believing he cares about us.

@somewhere_I_belong There's a difference between believing in God and believing he cares about us.

That's pretty true, really. I think that if there is a god, he's just letting things play out and watching the earth like it's a movie.

@twisted_memories That's pretty true, really. I think that if there is a god, he's just letting things play out and watching the...

Yeah, me too. I believe in Creationism, but I don't have a religion and I don't worship God. If he's real, he's a jerk.

@somewhere_I_belong Yeah, me too. I believe in Creationism, but I don't have a religion and I don't worship God. If he's real, he's a jerk.

I believe in the big bang and evolution. What caused the big bang? Maybe it was god, maybe it was something else that science will eventually explain.

@twisted_memories I believe in the big bang and evolution. What caused the big bang? Maybe it was god, maybe it was something else...

Do you comment on every religion post? Cuz I see your name a lot when I'm observing debates.

@AtheisticMystic Do you comment on every religion post? Cuz I see your name a lot when I'm observing debates.

Haha I just comment on what interests me (and sometimes I'm in a religious debate mood lol).

I don't really believe in the Big Bang Theory, but if they were to be able to prove that that's what happened I would. I don't really care if there's a God or not, I just have a hard time believing that all the beauty of nature was caused by an explosion.

@somewhere_I_belong I don't really believe in the Big Bang Theory, but if they were to be able to prove that that's what happened I...

It wasn't CAUSED by an explosion, but started because of an explosion. Besides, explosions are beautiful. Anyway, evolution does exist, whether people want to believe it or not.

@twisted_memories It wasn't CAUSED by an explosion, but started because of an explosion. Besides, explosions are beautiful. Anyway...

You know what I mean though, right? And of course evolution is real, natural selection has been proven again and again. It's just a matter of how much evolution has shaped species that get people thinking. Are we decended from apes? Created as humans by God? Who knows? In my opinion, it doesn't matter. We're here, let's use science to better the world, not find its origin.

@somewhere_I_belong You know what I mean though, right? And of course evolution is real, natural selection has been proven again and...

I suppose. But they say that to know where you are you going, you must know where you have been. We could learn a lot about the future if we discover the past.

Anyway, none of it really matters to me.

Why the hell would he do that, he's suppose to be a good guy, the opposite of Satan and he's letting innocent people die. Why?

@CaptainCheesewhiz Why the hell would he do that, he's suppose to be a good guy, the opposite of Satan and he's letting innocent...

Bearing in mind that Satan was originally an Angel, and Gods favourate to boot, technically he should not by definition be seen as the bad guy, just the guy who defied his god. The only thing "Satan" did to earn Gods hatred is think God was doing a bad job and he should have a go himself. Judging by how the world has turned out these days, who says he was wrong.

Just to note, being an athiest I don't personally believe in either, but doesn't hurt to know a little about alot of things.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter. What does, in the case of this tsunami, is not what caused it but what we do to help out after it.

Are you kidding me? Stephen Hawking, in his discussion of the beginning of time says that it, "smacks of divine intervention."