+282

You should have to approve of people tagging you in pictures on Facebook . Because , if you dont get on for like 2 days , and someone tags you , you have like 50 notifications when you get back on . amirite?

sarasota97s avatar Internet & Apps
0 8
The voters have decided that sarasota97 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You'd still have 50 notifications, it would just be for approval to be tagged in them.

I paused , at unnecessary parts in the post , because , like there were spaces , like before the commas and it's , like , really annoying.

@Nick Maybe you don't but don't speak for everyone else.

Nah , I'm pretty sure no one cares . And btdubs , the point of putting a comma in a sentence is so that the reader will pause . So , it doesn't really matter if there's spaces inbetween them .

sarasota97s avatar sarasota97 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1143376

Alright .(x Don't get your panties in wad .

sarasota97s avatar sarasota97 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You shouldn't have 50 notifications... last time I checked, if someone tags you in a photo and you get notifications for people commenting, it all goes into ONE notification.

Or, you know, you don't want to be pinned as in a picture that's either really bad or one you just don't want to be seen in.