+578

"Friday" by Rebecca Black is the WORST song EVER invented. It makes you lose hope in all of society, amirite?

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar Music
15 86
The voters have decided that LAKERSoverHEAT is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What? Some days I just can't decide if I want to kick it in the front seat or kick it in the back seat...

Eveniftherearetwopeopleclearlyoccupyingthetwofrontseats.

gotta get my bowl, gotta eat cereal...

yesterday was thursday, today is friday, tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterward.

it's so insightful. the lyrics really speak to me.

frozensockss avatar frozensocks Yeah You Are +82Reply

Man, movie theaters must confuse her...so many seats!

She rhymed "bowl" with "cereal" pure lyrical GENIUS!!

SCIENCE RULES!

@Bill_Nye She rhymed "bowl" with "cereal" pure lyrical GENIUS!! SCIENCE RULES!

Yeah, and then she didn't even try rhyming anything after that.

iloveyoutbhs avatar iloveyoutbh Yeah You Are +17Reply

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

HMMM LET ME THINK. THERE ARE ALREADY TWO PEOPLE SITTING IN THE FRONT SEAT. YOU CAN ONLY SIT IN THE BACK SEAT YOU STUPID FUCK.

Is the girl on the left not her friend?

iamnotright123s avatar iamnotright123 Yeah You Are +29Reply

WE SO EXCITED! WE SO SO SO EXCITED!

FUN FUN FUN FUN

laureneli23s avatar laureneli23 Yeah You Are +24Reply

Did anyone notice she sorta had a troll voice like the Annoying Orange during the chorus?

_Mike_s avatar _Mike_ Yeah You Are +22Reply

WOW. I'm inspired by how she rhymes "Friday" with "Friday". I don't know who could have EVER thought of something that brilliant wow.
and its totally realistic how all her friends look like they're 12, but have their drivers license and a really expensive convertible! thats exactly what my life is like.

BeedleTheBards avatar BeedleTheBard Yeah You Are +21Reply

Man, yesterday, i didn't have any idea who this girl was, so i looked up the song, and within minutes, my ears were bleeding. Not much for trolling, but sometimes its necessary :P

StarsComeOut_s avatar StarsComeOut_ Yeah You Are +18Reply

It reminded me of Robin Sparkle's "Let's Go To The Mall" from How I Met Your Mother, except it was legitimately a worse song.

Not gonna lie, that song is my jam.

@Max Not gonna lie, that song is my jam.

It does save you a lot of money on calenders.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are +75Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT It does save you a lot of money on calenders.

Whenever I feel down, I just think "Yesterday was Thursday." and I feel better. It's so inspiring.

HAHA i just watched this for the first time... but on the plus side even the stupidest 12 year old girls will now learn the days of the week :P.

We we we so illiterate.

Button_Mushrooms avatar Button_Mushroom Yeah You Are +15Reply

When I first heard that song, I didn't think that it was a serious song. I thought it was some kind of parody of modern pop music, or something like that.

Imagine my surprise/disappointment when I finally realized that it was a serious song.

Today, I invented a song. But only people born in October can hear it, amirite?

@I was born in October! What is it?

(insert+username+here): I can't tell you here! Too many "Non-Octos", and they aren't allowed to hear our song.

You know you're bad when you sound like Fran Drescher with a cold..

Ok search "My Jeans" by Jenna Rose on Youtube. I warn you this might possibly be worse than "Friday".

Nigglets avatar Nigglet Yeah You Are +8Reply
Nigglets avatar Nigglet Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Nigglet I knoww it's WORSE it's SO BAD!!!AHHHH

Its like the same thing, but ACTUALLY worse, I've watched it 6 times..

@thisisnotaudrey Its like the same thing, but ACTUALLY worse, I've watched it 6 times..

(thisisnotaudrey):Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale, Kiki Palmer is wearing my jeans!! STFU!!! Oh and the rapping is probably the MOST awkward thing i've ever heard...

Nigglets avatar Nigglet Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nigglet (thisisnotaudrey):Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale, Kiki Palmer is wearing my jeans!! STFU!!! Oh and the rapping is...

It's bad, but I'm not sure that it's worse.. At least she's not singing through her nose.

And those bitches totally "jacked her swag".

laureneli23s avatar laureneli23 Yeah You Are +3Reply

But really, the lyrics are SO helpful. There are just those days that I forget what days comes after Thursday. And then Friday, then Saturday, and then Sunday.

lightningflash2s avatar lightningflash2 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Thank You Rebecca Black for teaching me the days of the week no smilie

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are +7Reply

Definitely heard this song on the radio today, well they were talking about it.

bros avatar bro Yeah You Are +6Reply

Some random thirteen year old got her dad to buy her a song, but didn't bother learning how to sing or pronounce "Friday."

The autotune didn't even help. :O

If this song is a parody then I LOVE this girl!

If its real then I HATE this girl!

There's worse out there.

@Rainbows There's worse out there.

have you HEARD this song?

thisisnotaudreys avatar thisisnotaudrey Yeah You Are +11Reply

I was wondering why so many people liked the song so I listened to it, expecting some really talented singer with heartfelt lyrics. No. About the same level as Ke$ha when it comes to lyrics. Ugh. How wrong I was.

@I_Predict_A_Riot I was wondering why so many people liked the song so I listened to it, expecting some really talented singer with...

No, Ke$ha probably has better lyrics... Her songs aren't the same think over and over again... You get what I'm saying? :D

_Mike_s avatar _Mike_ Yeah You Are +17Reply
@_Mike_ No, Ke$ha probably has better lyrics... Her songs aren't the same think over and over again... You get what I'm...

yeah they are! It's always about drinking, partying and puking glitter or something creepy like that.

What do you mean? Friday is such an inspirational song. It's my jam.
"Kick it in the front seat, kick it in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up, which seat can I take?" Rebecca Black understands my daily struggles <3

@1105899

At least their songs have some... not just BADLY repeating everything she is doing. Their songs have some... meaning? Beat? Not super crappy autotune?

Oh, my gosh. bdkspcgwhcmagdy. >=O Fryydaee, Fryydaee... WHY?!

Sierra43s avatar Sierra43 Yeah You Are +3Reply

well its so terrible that its amazing

hahaah this is inspired by a comment from another post

The next Justin Biever.....but is it just a joke?

@1106963

I wasn't saying it about Justin Biever; I couldn't tell if the girl was just messing around or serious. Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone.

That song was as inspirational as dirt, wait no sorry dirt. :( It made me sad... I found a cure though YouTube video thumbnail :P

She wants to do a duet with Justin Bieber, and it would be called " It's Friday Baby"