+307

Sometimes you wish prom dates would just be assigned to you, amirite?

Education
1 21

That would be a little awkward

I wish they could just by assigned! Attending an all girls school leaves one with minimal guy friends and it would just make things so much easier!

cchipss avatar cchips Yeah You Are +6Reply
@cchips I wish they could just by assigned! Attending an all girls school leaves one with minimal guy friends and it would...

Yeah! I went to an all girls school, but unlike every other school, we didn't have a prom, we just had a sophisticated leavers party...

@verticallychallenged Yeah! I went to an all girls school, but unlike every other school, we didn't have a prom, we just had a...

thats terrible! i mean i am still glad we have prom even if it is a bit of a stress creator haha

cchipss avatar cchips Yeah You Are 0Reply

Psh, having a date is over rated...

I read that as "porn" first... D:

For some reason I read this as prom dresses and I kept thinking about how it wouldn't suit some girls body shape and how that was a ridiculous idea. I didn't realise it was dates until I read the comments...

What if I'm stuck with some slut? D:

There are too many things that can go wrong with that..

Just pick someone you like or someone that your in the friendzone with

What if I'm stuck with some socially awkward SPED kid? D:

MoTweezys avatar MoTweezy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Life isn't that easy especially when you go into real life.

hell no, who in their right mind would think that was a good idea? Ohhh right...the girls who can't get a date but don't want the entire school seeing what a loser they are...ok I get it now.