+420

Wendy's is the hipster of the Fast food world, they have square patties cause round patties are too mainstream,amirite?

AVGGs avatar Food & Drink
4 12

They just don't like to cut corners :)

Bleh.. I hate Wendy's.

I hate hipsters

Hmm. I thoughtt sonic did that

McDonald's Filet o' Fish has a square fish patty...

The krusty krab has a spongey patty

@laika The krusty krab has a spongey patty

You're even more of a comedy genius. Seriously, get off amirite and start entertaining royalty because you are literally that hysterical. It's as if you're the only one who truly understands my kind of humor. Genius.

@TheHacker You're even more of a comedy genius. Seriously, get off amirite and start entertaining royalty because you are...

I'd love to entertain royalty, can I start with you? Cuz from the way you talk, you're clearly the ruler of everything

@laika I'd love to entertain royalty, can I start with you? Cuz from the way you talk, you're clearly the ruler of everything

I've already experienced the great pleasure of being entertained by someone with such comedic value like yourself. I would enjoy being entertained by you again, but I could never burden a genius like you like that.

You're a comedy genius :|

It's because circular patties look too much like actual hamburgers.