+309

We never really accept a loss in Pokemon, you just save your file before the battle and turn your Gameboy/DS before your last pokemon faints, amirite?

starfalco13s avatar Technology
4 7
The voters have decided that starfalco13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I only do that when catching a rare Pokemon like Articuno or Moltres.

I don't do that, but I can proudly say that the only battles I've lost we're at Battle Park from a flaw I didn't notice when I prepared my 3-man team and on Pokemon XD (Gamecube) when my dumbass brother pushed me to go into an area of Mt. Battle my team was nowhere near ready for.

@I don't do that, but I can proudly say that the only battles I've lost we're at Battle Park from a flaw I didn't...

Damn. I hope one day I can be so proud of something that I can only declare it anonymously.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +2Reply

You actually save before battles?
N00b.

I don't like losing half my money

Luffys avatar Luffy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Can't believe I never thought of this..

I always save before batting each Elite Four member and the Champion. I always seem to be under-leveled the first time through and it's a bitch.

SilvaGolds avatar SilvaGold Yeah You Are -1Reply