-13

Older siblings usually suck (not always, but usually). They think that just because they are older they can boss you around, touch all of your stuff and yell at you when you mess with their crap, always insult you(you're ugly, you're stupid, you can't sing, no one cares for your opinion, etc), and they tell you they will do stuff for you in return for something, and don't, they just suck. Amirite?

rawr_ur_deads avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that rawr_ur_dead is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's what I think about a younger sibling... Annoying and ask everything of you and get away with everything because they're just so damn adorable... ugh.

@jennie528491 That's what I think about a younger sibling... Annoying and ask everything of you and get away with everything...

Not how it works at my house. And that only happens when they are little. I can't get away with anything at home, my older sister gets away with telling me i'm retarded (a million times a day, it gets to you) and other crap like that.

rawr_ur_deads avatar rawr_ur_dead Yeah You Are +1Reply

uuhmm are we talking about me ?

@uuhmm are we talking about me ?

(Older Sibling): I don't know... Are you my sister?

rawr_ur_deads avatar rawr_ur_dead Yeah You Are -2Reply

Um, either you have a REALLY suckish older sibling or mine is the best EVER. :)

No Im the brother you never had. I am your father. (I dont know man im high)

I have one nice sister, but my other one fits this description, but worse. She thinks she can kick me or hit me when I don't do what she wants. And my mom never punishes her because she thinks that "she'll change"

@I have one nice sister, but my other one fits this description, but worse. She thinks she can kick me or hit me...

(I hade old sis): My mom isn't exactly the same way. She doesn't ever punish my sister though.

rawr_ur_deads avatar rawr_ur_dead Yeah You Are 0Reply