+117

You hate it when you find a shiny pokemon in the wild grass before you get your pokeballs, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
0 9

I've never once found a shiny... and I've played a LOT of pokemon.

@saturnlite88 I've never once found a shiny... and I've played a LOT of pokemon.

You aren't alone. I've played almost every single hand held pokemon game and the only shiny I've found was the shiny red Gyarados that everyone gets. : (

Vhaeraunites avatar Vhaeraunite Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wow you must have been pissed. I only ever found two shiny Pokémon. A black trapinch and a green Mr. Mime. Caught both of them.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've only ever caught one shiny and it was a larvitar. I traded it for a feebas.

@I've only ever caught one shiny and it was a larvitar. I traded it for a feebas.

I decided to go looking for Feebas. Took me like ten minutes and I caught like twenty of them :p

@1224868

Pssst. Jesus. What's the cheat code for extra lives?

@Dismantlement Pssst. Jesus. What's the cheat code for extra lives?

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start.

Seans avatar Sean Yeah You Are +3Reply

Coolest one I ever found was a shiny Roselia... :(