+16

You wonder what Rebecca Black sounds like without all of the autotune, amirite?

StickWoahMans avatar Music
0 6
The voters have decided that StickWoahMan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@KaySeas http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video...inger-13164800

Thanks! She wasn't actually all that bad in the National Anthem... pretty awful while singing the Acoustic Version of Friday, though.

Did you see the Ad at the beginning?!
"Bill's mornings have never been gooder..."
LOL WUT?

StickWoahMans avatar StickWoahMan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@StickWoahMan Thanks! She wasn't actually all that bad in the National Anthem... pretty awful while singing the Acoustic Version...

I know! I was extremely surprised when she sang that. I think she has some potential, she just needs some more practice. She also needs to learn how to actual sing and not just talk in her songs.

I usually ignore the Ads in the beginning. I wish I knew what you were talking about. D:

Thanks for that! Although she doesn't have the greatest voice-she sounds a lot better than when she was auto tuned.
I thought it was a bit cruel when the woman started reading out all the negative comments. Talk about a kick in the balls.

@verticallychallenged Thanks for that! Although she doesn't have the greatest voice-she sounds a lot better than when she was auto tuned...

I know! Why would you read out negative comments?

She had really good answers though, the whole: "It's catchy, at least that's good." and "I'm not the best" etc, etc.

Poor kid. :L Although she did bring most of it on herself...

StickWoahMans avatar StickWoahMan Yeah You Are +2Reply

I felt so bad for her, I mean she is only a kid. I don't think she needed to hear that, I'm sure she was well-aware that people were hating and mocking that song.