The voters have decided that laika is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also by laika+199Batman: you thumbs-up good posts even if they aren't necessarily directed at you, amirite?
Also about Education+82We can go to school to learn how to be anything we want, except ourselves. amirite?
Also by laika+422Grammy math: 99% of the time, grammy= how often you're played on pop radio + how much younger you are then the oldest nominee + how much skin you show if you're a girl/ how much skin your backup dancers show if you're a guy + ridiculous flamboyance. The other 1% of the time, you're Arcade Fire and you win because of talent, amirite?
Also about Education+106Summer break normally starts one month before the summer season starts, and normally ends one month before the summer season ends, amirite?
Also about Education-16WOW! This BEAUTIFUL statue should be in every school! amirite?