+173

I get that to become Pokemon champion you beat the previous one but how the hell do you get into the elite four? amirite?

Spallistons avatar
2 4
The voters have decided that Spalliston is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh, it's an extremely complicated process. You have to go up to the front desk and they'll direct you to another office accross the building. Once you get to that office, you have to fill out stacks and stacks of paperwork before you finally hand it in at the Trainer Resources office. You then have a three month waiting period before your application is considered. After being considered, you have to pass an extensive interview and defeat Team Rocket with a level five Caterpie. Afterwards, you must go back to the main office and submit your proposal to the receptionist before your official license arrives in the mail.

...and don't even get me started on the lack of employee benefits.

I think you have to have an intense hatred of children, their hard earned money and potions and just stand around blocking the way to the champion.

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +8Reply

Ancient Chinese secret.

Indiglos avatar Indiglo Yeah You Are +5Reply