+264

In truth, all white people are just albino black people. It makes sense if you don't think about it, amirite?

ihugfirefliess avatar Jokes & Humour
14 27
The voters have decided that ihugfireflies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But what if your wrong? What if black people are just really tan white people?

@Seanya But what if your wrong? What if black people are just really tan white people?

well since we all came from africa that wouldn't make sense
white people are just pigment-less

danilols avatar danilol Yeah You Are 0Reply

Then what are albino people...?

The second sentence made the post.

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are +5Reply

That's exactley why black people have a slighly different skull structure than white people.

@jsleepyjean I never noticed. How?

Nasal ridges, the zygomatic suture, occular cavities. Different ethnicities all have slight bone differences, not just in the skull, but all over the body.

@Sex_With_A_Snail That's exactley why black people have a slighly different skull structure than white people.

Except we all descended from black people. White people really are, in a sense, albino black people. Whites are actually the minority

@Sex_With_A_Snail I refuse to believe that theory.

Then talk to my college anatomy professor, or any person who knows anything about genetics. We all originated form Africa

Why do we have to be black people and white people? Why can't we all just be one glorious race living in harmony and getting along?! I blame the jews.

@GnormisOfTheUnliving Why do we have to be black people and white people? Why can't we all just be one glorious race living in harmony...

(GnormisOfTheUnliving):Lol XD Yay for discrimination!

@EVERYONE ELSE - I seriously didn't mean to offend anybody with this post. It was just a serious thought that came to my brain...

ihugfirefliess avatar ihugfireflies Yeah You Are +1Reply

"Only white people are racist" implies that you are white. But i am sure you noticed that. By the way if said diseases are unheard of then how have you . . . you know . . . heard of them? Also there is a fine and blurry line between "mutation" and "evolution." I am not trying to claim that any race in particular is superior. I am simply better than you.

Wow..... you know... only white people are racist. Theyre the only ones who actually sit around and start hateful gangs.... something is wrong with them.

And yes I do believe white people are black albinos, they ended up in europe because they were outcasts and bred with eachother, which is why they have so many unheard of diseases. Everyone knows that blue eyes are the result of a mutation and blue eyes are the absence of pigment. So is white skin and blonde hair.

White people are mutants.

If you've ever seen an albino black person, you wouldn't be making this statement. They look completely different.

You are all wrong. When God realized he accidentally made people black he told them to go wash off in the river but the people who are still black only had enough water for their palms and the bottom of their feet. Get your history straight. Jeez

Yay for homepage!

ihugfirefliess avatar ihugfireflies Yeah You Are 0Reply

are you retarded? albinism is a genetic mutation causing someone to have white skin blond hair and normally eye problems. now I'm white, but I don't have blond hair and I have 20-20 vision. obviously you're not reading about something that you need to in order to try and say something about it.

The sons on Noah one is more closer to a black, other is closer to a Asian and the last is closer to a European. The dark-skined and his wife go to black africa, the asian skinned go to Asia with his wife and the white-skinned go to Europe with his wife.
So have some connections yes, but white are fixed black's albinos? NO WAY!!!!!!

Anonymous