+14

After undressing to take a shower, you sometimes worry someone will burst into the bathroom and see you naked, amirite?

Seanyas avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that Seanya is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that's why i lock the door.

@ffaaiitthh that's why i lock the door.

Thats why you're small minded... I have a lock on my bathroom... and guess what. People can kick/break down doors...

Seanyas avatar Seanya Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Seanya Thats why you're small minded... I have a lock on my bathroom... and guess what. People can kick/break down doors...

do you realize how fucking dumb you sound? why would someone randomly break down the door? especially in their own house. so i HIGHLY doubt that would happen. i mean honestly what would be SO important that they would have to break down their door, especially when they know someone is in there.

@ffaaiitthh do you realize how fucking dumb you sound? why would someone randomly break down the door? especially in their own...

How dumb I sound? Fear is never logical. For an example, people with a fear of heights. They could be strapped in the safest harness and they will still be scared to be 4 feet off the ground. Just because nobody living in your house has a reason to do so, doesn't mean there isn't the smallest chance some random murderer won't break in. And even though it's possible it will never happen to me in my entire lifetime, I am still conscience about the thought.

Seanyas avatar Seanya Yeah You Are -1Reply