-20

You know what would be a good idea for a movie? A doctor surgicly puts 3 girls together, with the mouths connected to the butholes, and the second and third person has to eat the shit the first two pass their shit on. Then it'd be funny if the first and third died and the middle one was like "lol" And maybe a love side plot, u would watch that lol, amirite?

burnagaininjas avatar Relationships
1 11
The voters have decided that burnagaininja is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is the single most stupid thing I have ever heard. I applaud you.

@burnagaininja At least I'm not gay like you, dumbass

Do you use gay as an insult (e.g. "The game is cancelled? That's so gay!") Or, are you actually calling me a homosexual? (Which I am, but that's beside the point.)

@burnagaininja Well i guess that game is like you then, and your mother lol

So, you are the type of person who uses it as an insult. You see, I do not take being called "gay" as an insult, so you're doing no damage. Now, though, I can understand you. I have come to the conclusion that you are a complete idiot.

This is a movie already dumbass, it's called "The Human Centipied" or however it's spelled.

@SienaIsTheeName This is a movie already dumbass, it's called "The Human Centipied" or however it's spelled.

I'm pretty sure thats what they were referring to. Otherwise it wouldn't have been so dead on.