+253

My class voted to watch White Chicks over Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Breakfast Club. People just don't appreciate good movies anymore! amirite?

LavLav_loves_WonWons avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that LavLav_loves_WonWon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@102415

i know me too!! which is why i wanted to watch it! but no, white chicks is apparently comedy genius according to stupid 9th graders

Ferris Bueller's day off is hilarious.

i like all these movies but the classics are much better.

breakfast club ftw!!

I know this post is old, but I just had to say that The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off are my two favourite films ever :] I don't know what your class was thinking, haha.

@KoalaHugger_ I know this post is old, but I just had to say that The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off are my two...

I know! But my teacher didn't want to watch it so bad that she made up an excuse why we couldn't watch it! We ended up watching The Proposal instead, which isn't as good but MUCH better than White Chicks

I have lost all hope in the younger generation now...

White Chicks is funnier then those other two choices yuck.maybe classics but sometimes people want to be in present tense!

@Predy White Chicks is funnier then those other two choices yuck.maybe classics but sometimes people want to be in present...

classics are classics for a reason. white chicks is stupid but i guess it's about what you find funny

@LavLav_loves_WonWon classics are classics for a reason. white chicks is stupid but i guess it's about what you find funny

was good back then doesn't mean people like the same things back then you wouldn't see someone rocking something made in the 60's even tho it was "classic"

@Predy was good back then doesn't mean people like the same things back then you wouldn't see someone rocking something...

yeah they would...? People wear vintage clothes all the time! Those movies are only from the 80's. It's not that people's tastes have changed but that you don't like those particular movies. You wouldn't hate a movie just because it wasn't made in the last ten years and if you don't like any movie from then, then you haven't seen many movies from then. If you saw all the movies from way back in the 20th century, you would HAVE to like at least one of them. People don't like the movies just because they're from that time nut because they don't make movies like that anymore.