+916

Avril Lavigne is older than Lady Gaga. This fact makes you feel really old. amirite?

kaydens avatar
21 8
The voters have decided that kayden is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yet Avril Lavingne looks way much younger than Lady Gaga

@popstitute Yet Avril Lavingne looks way much younger than Lady Gaga

Also because she acts younger, at least image and media wise.

Like, I know she's still making music nowadays, but when she was really big, she had that "skater tomboy" image, whereas Gaga has an out-there, but very sexualised image.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Simon Also because she acts younger, at least image and media wise. Like, I know she's still making music nowadays, but...

(Simon):exactly! Avril Lavigne looks 18 - 20ish because of the way she acts and styles herself, you wouldn't think she's already 26

@popstitute (Simon):exactly! Avril Lavigne looks 18 - 20ish because of the way she acts and styles herself, you wouldn't think...

Yeah. She probs looks different now, but when I heard "Avril Lavigne" I think: Image in content

And when you hear "Lady Gaga" you think some far out outfit, but also her clothes either barely cover or emphasise her breasts, and her music videos, particularly Alejandro, are very sex-implied.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

and btw, Avril is 26 and Lady Gaga just turned 25 so is not like she's much older anyways (and yes, I just googled that because this post made me curious about it and I have a lot of free time at the moment)

I was talking to my friends 9 year old brother once, and he didn't know who Kelly Clarkson was. He said he knew she was a singer, but nothing else.

:o no way! seriously????

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are +7Reply

why would that make me feel old?