+143

Religious pamphlets should NOT be passed out on or near a public elementary, junior, or high school campus, amirite?

KelsmoZips avatar Education
1 12
The voters have decided that KelsmoZip is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why not? I don't see a problem with this

What about religious-based schools?

Munchlaxs avatar Munchlax Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm an atheist and I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it. Take it or don't.

What's wrong with them being passed out if they're numerous religions. If it's politically correct it's fine.

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way 0Reply

If you're only trying to spread the word of your beliefs, I don't see a problem if all you're doing is politely handing out information and not forcing it on anyone. At that point, it is up to the individual to think for themselves and decide which belief system to subscribe to.

Also don't see what's wrong with that...

Chipss avatar Chips No Way 0Reply

YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

There's nothing wrong with it. You don't have to take one - just politely say no.

Whenever I go anywhere, people are always handing me pamphlets about concerts, religions, philosophies, protests, and other shite I don't care about.

Although I think a better idea might be a bit of a "stand" - just a chair and maybe a table - where people can go if they're interested in the religion, because chances are if the pamphlet givers approach a person, rather than have the person approach them, the person typically is gonna be pretty passive about it.

But, yeah, I don't see a problem.

Simons avatar Simon No Way 0Reply

I YYA this not because of religion, but because no ones going to read them. Those kids are just going to throw them away or litter. Theres really no point.