+13

All those "If you're a girl/under 16/live in America vote "Yeah You Are!, and if you're a boy/over 16/live outside of America vote "No Way" posts upset you, amirite?

IanMcGs avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that IanMcG is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not really. I'm hesitant about posting an age survey cos I know someone will figure out a way to take offense to it, but it seems like the majority of people here are under 25.

@IanMcG about posting an age survey because

?@1139635 (IanMcG): because...?

@He was correcting you.

Oh. He's just being prickly cos I disagreed with his post.

@rococo Oh. He's just being prickly cos I disagreed with his post.

Nah. He's just trying to help you grow some English language skills; an ability that will help you utilize those 6th grade grammar laws that we KNOW are buried deep in your brain somewhere.

@Nah. He's just trying to help you grow some English language skills; an ability that will help you utilize those...

(Cheers.): Also, the idea that someone can "grow English language skills" is absurd. But I suppose you should be forgiven for making such a puerile category mistake.

@rococo (Cheers.): Also, the idea that someone can "grow English language skills" is absurd. But I suppose you should be...

I like how you use large words to support your argument. Really helps when your point isn't valid enough to support itself.