+31

Will.I.Am says the ladies are calling him Mick Jagger; Ke$ha says she will kick boys to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger - what is it about this guy? Honestly, I've seen his picture, and I think they just needed something to rhyme with "swagger," amirite?

AhuvaSpiegels avatar Music
1 5
The voters have decided that AhuvaSpiegel is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Mick Jagger is arguably the biggest rock star in the world, I don't think anyones partied as hard as him, except maybe Keith Richards.

@el_scorcho Mick Jagger is arguably the biggest rock star in the world, I don't think anyones partied as hard as him, except...

Right of course I acknowledge that, but Ke$ha says she wants someone who actually LOOKS like MJ...
Anyhow, it just seemed coincidental to me that two songs would both mention him in such context

AhuvaSpiegels avatar AhuvaSpiegel Yeah You Are 0Reply