+516

One of the worst feelings is flying through your math homework, thinking it's super easy, and you're awesome at it, only to find out the next day that you weren't doing it right and got every problem wrong, amirite?

Chapsticks avatar
8 3
The voters have decided that Chapstick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hear you! :-S This was like me and organic chemistry. I totally thought I understood everything...midterm showed otherwise! :-(

@Wooohooo I hear you! :-S This was like me and organic chemistry. I totally thought I understood everything...midterm showed...

I was feeling so awesome and on top of the world all " helllll yeah, I'm beast at algebra!" then I get to class and my teacher's all "would you like me assign you a tutor?" I'm like w-what? D:

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chapstick I was feeling so awesome and on top of the world all " helllll yeah, I'm beast at algebra!" then I get to class and...

Lol, oh man, that is the worst! It is really disheartening to try so hard and do so bad..but I guess all we can do is study even harder, if that is possible and hope it all works out! :-)

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.