+511

1911: "Ok, I just have to hand-wash every single cooking utensil and all the various dishes required to eat anything before I make the long walk to your farm." 2011: "Ughh I have to empty the goddamn dishwasher before I drive down the road to your house, FML", amirite?

girlsailors avatar
20 25
The voters have decided that girlsailor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"WHAT?! I have to RINSE the dishes before putting it into the dishwasher? FUCK THIS SHIT."

Roxies avatar Roxie Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Roxie "WHAT?! I have to RINSE the dishes before putting it into the dishwasher? FUCK THIS SHIT."

I actually complain more when people don't rinse the dishes because then I do have to wash them by hand.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I read this as "9/11".

So I see that my family is the only one that DOESN'T use a dishwasher. huh.

@hearts1020 Asian thing?

yep...
well maybe my grandparents lol
but the dishwasher is definitely just for storage.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Canadian_Ninja So I see that my family is the only one that DOESN'T use a dishwasher. huh.

We didn't used to, until my mum found out that our dishwasher uses less water then the sink.

wtf? you forgot, you have to milk the fucking cow. Lazy teenagers.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +12Reply

My mom makes me hand-wash everything :(
She actually HATES the dishwasher.

The dishwasher was invented in 1893 (according to my calender)

@nantsingonyama what about cars?

"before I drive down the road to your house" "before I make the long walk to your farm" The dishwashers only half the post, the car is the other & is probably the reason for the "delay"

FML I still have to hand wash everything :/

I don't even own a dishwasher... or a car. :P