-513

In a way, cheating makes sense if you're a teenager in high school. If an extremely hot person wants to have sex with you, then you might as well do it if you want to because it's highly unlikely that you'll stay together with your current partner and get married. Why miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime, amirite?

Relationships
4 58
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, and I'm gonna go murder someone because we all know they're gonna die eventually.

call me a geek, but I assumed you were talking about tests and exams.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +52Reply

yeah

what a stupid, stupid philosophy.

Unicornss avatar Unicorns No Way +42Reply

You're the biggest idiot there ever was

OP is single.

@BeatleBabe OP is single.

OP is the school hoe.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +29Reply
@Montana OP is the school hoe.

Oh. And I always thought OP was Optimus Prime.

so basically, you're kind of a slut who has sex with guys just because you don't want to lose the "opportunity of a life time". Thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard, if you don't want to have some self respect and respect to you boyfriend/girlfriend its fine, but don't say everyone else is "missing" the opportunity of a life time just because they actually do CARE for their relationship.

annies avatar annie No Way +22Reply
@I'm a dude...

So what, you're sexist now? Guys can't be sluts?

amifunnys avatar amifunny No Way +28Reply
@amifunny So what, you're sexist now? Guys can't be sluts?

I think he was saying he doesn't sleep with guys not that guys can't be sluts, easy mistake.

@sonofposeidon I think he was saying he doesn't sleep with guys not that guys can't be sluts, easy mistake.

Oh... I see. Well either way, this guy kinda has the wrong philosophy on life.

@amifunny Oh... I see. Well either way, this guy kinda has the wrong philosophy on life.

It's not a life philosophy, but rather a relationship philosophy. And it describes an extremely small portion of your life anyways. Why do people freak out about this shit?

@It's not a life philosophy, but rather a relationship philosophy. And it describes an extremely small portion of...

Well you kinda contradicted yourself there... and other people on here are just reacting negatively to it because their sense of morality is higher than yours.

@And how exactly did I contradict myself? Ah, morals. Fuck morals.

maybe cause you said that it was the opportunity of a life time, then you said that it "describes an extremely small portion of your life"

annies avatar annie No Way +3Reply
@annie maybe cause you said that it was the opportunity of a life time, then you said that it "describes an extremely...

The philosophy itself relates to the extremely small portion. After you're out of high school, you should be ready to move on to more serious and stable relationships. When you're a teenager, you might as well do what the fuck you want in terms of relationships because you probably won't be seeing any of those people again, and if the person that you cheat with is extremely hot, then it is the opportunity of a lifetime. How many times do you get to say something like "I fucked the girl with the biggest tits in our school back in high school, and it was fucking great"?

@The philosophy itself relates to the extremely small portion. After you're out of high school, you should be ready...

your philosophy is stupid. period. You don't cheat on your couple just because you want to have sex with other people. IF you want to have sex with the "girl with the biggest tits in your highschool" just don't fucking get in a relationship in the first place, don't use people just because you're alone and then be dishonest with them when someone hotter shows up. You'll never be in a steady relationship if you think that way, and I feel sorry for you that you think that its okay for you to cheat on someone, just because you're a teenager and "you only live once".

annies avatar annie No Way +5Reply
@annie your philosophy is stupid. period. You don't cheat on your couple just because you want to have sex with other...

Sigh Just because I want to have sex with somebody, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen right away or even at all. When you CHEAT on somebody, you are already IN A RELATIONSHIP, so it isn't an actual option to just not get in a relationship. Nobody said I was "using" my partner either. If you actually want to be in a relationship with somebody, but then some sexy chick that wants you bad rolls by, then I saw TAKE THE FUCKING OPPORTUNITY. Once again, you are not likely going to be in a relationship with that person once you're out of high school anyways.

Just in case you're confused, I'm talking about one-time hookups, as I have been the entire time. If you no longer want to be in a relationship with your current partner, but you want to be in a RELATIONSHIP with another person, then just break up with them. There is no need to cheat in that situation. Saves everyone the trouble.

@Sigh Just because I want to have sex with somebody, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen right away or even...

Why did you get into this relationship in the first place? What were you thinking?

@Why did you get into this relationship in the first place? What were you thinking?

What I was thinking: I like this person. I want to be in a relationship with them.

It doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life with them or shit like that.

@What I was thinking: I like this person. I want to be in a relationship with them. It doesn't mean I want to spend...

What does "be in a relationship" mean to you? A relationship is built with trust. If you do something to break the trust, you're breaking the relationship. It's like if you're breaking the glass of a bottle, you're breaking the bottle itself. Because the bottle is made of glass..That's the best way I can put it.

To me, it sounds like this.
You jump into a pool because the weather is too hot. Then you pee in the pool. Everyone is saying it is a wrong thing to do but you're trying to justify yourself by saying that the bathroom is too far away and the water felt so nice that you just wanted to pee in it... and all that. But the fact is, PEEING IN THE POOL IS WRONG! Don't make it sound like it's ok because we don't want everyone to start peeing in pools.

Yeah and tell your bf/gf too; with this philosify they are SURE to understand-they might even try it too!

.< Dumbass.

@wittynamehere Yeah and tell your bf/gf too; with this philosify they are SURE to understand-they might even try it too! .< Dumbass.

I'm pretty sure a couple of other people spelled philosophy correctly earlier in the comments. Why the fuck can't you?

@I'm pretty sure a couple of other people spelled philosophy correctly earlier in the comments. Why the fuck can't you?

I'm sorry that i messed up one word, how can i ever make it up to you? I must pay dearly for my terrible mistake.

You cheat on a girl once, you might ruin her perception of guys for her entire life. You sir, are the reason a lot of girls think all guys suck.

@You cheat on a girl once, you might ruin her perception of guys for her entire life. You sir, are the reason a lot...

Cool. A lot of shit in life changes your perspective on it. There's no reason this one situation should be any different. It's just life, so get over the fact that you can't like everybody and not everybody will like you.

@Cool. A lot of shit in life changes your perspective on it. There's no reason this one situation should be any...

Just because bad stuff happens all the time it doesn't give your the right to make bad things happen to someone.

@Just because bad stuff happens all the time it doesn't give your the right to make bad things happen to someone.

Really? And what exactly constitutes a "right"? Nobody has the "right" to do anything to do anyone. I don't have the "right" to buy you a birthday present, but I could do it anyway. Is ANYBODY going to stop me from stopping at your door with a new puppy and a box of chocolates? No. So why would anybody stop me if I were to do something that "hurt your feelings"?

Fucking people get their "rights" mixed up too often. You have the legal right to peaceful assembly, to bear arms, to free speech, to petition, to your religion of choice, etc. There is no such thing as a predefined moral right or wrong. It's all just what is acceptable in today's society. 2000 years ago, I could have had 6 wives and locked each in a cage until I was ready to get it on with them and nobody would have considered it morally wrong. It was perfectly acceptable back then. Hell, the very idea of marrying for a purpose other than to have children is still recent.

@I wasn't talking about legal rights your moron. Right, as in authority.

Again, authority has nothing to do with this. You don't have to have authority to hurt somebody's feelings.

@Again, authority has nothing to do with this. You don't have to have authority to hurt somebody's feelings.

Look, killing someone is a crime. It's against the law. You can be punished for it.
Cheating on someone isn't a legal crime but it is socially unacceptable. If you think it's the right thing to do, go ahead. But me and many others will label you as a cheap disgusting person.

@Look, killing someone is a crime. It's against the law. You can be punished for it. Cheating on someone isn't a...

No, no, no. Nobody said it was the right thing to do, just that it wasn't as bad as everybody seems to think

@1158452

Let me ask you this. If I were to break up with my girlfriend and then walk away with another girl right in front of her face, would you look at it the same as cheating even though it's not? What if I no longer like my girlfriend, but I do like this other girl now (and not for the sex), and I do walk away with her, am I still a disgusting human being?

@Let me ask you this. If I were to break up with my girlfriend and then walk away with another girl right in front...

Yes, i'd look at it differently. If you break up with her, you're setting her free. You're giving her a chance to get over you and move on with someone else. Someone who deserves her.

Teenagers in high school shouldn't be having sex at all!

@loveyoualattexx why?

Most of them are too dumb, like OP.

@Most of them are too dumb, like OP.

Which makes sense, I agree with that. but there are some exceptions haha.

@Most of them are too dumb, like OP.

Too dumb? And what exactly makes me dumb? My view on relationships? Tell me how you can be smart or dumb when it comes to relationships if you have certain goals in a relationship. If I wanted to stay with the person that badly, I wouldn't cheat. If I realize that I won't be with that person forever, and I decide to cheat, then how can you tell me it's dumb? It's simply a choice. And what you consider a dumb move in terms of relationships, I could consider a smart move if my intentions are to have the best possible time I can in high school.

@Too dumb? And what exactly makes me dumb? My view on relationships? Tell me how you can be smart or dumb when it...

I call you dumb because you do not value feelings. You do not even understand the meaning of cheating. If you know from the very beginning that your high school relationship isn't gonna work, why get into it in the first place? Just for sex? What if your boyfriend/girlfriend genuinely cares about the relationship?

I cannot believe how incredibly selfish you are. A relationship is between TWO PEOPLE where feelings of BOTH of them are involved. If you're both together just for sex don't dignify it as a relationship. Just call yourselves sex partners or something. A relationship is deep and meaningful and yes you're too dumb to understand that.

@I call you dumb because you do not value feelings. You do not even understand the meaning of cheating. If you know...

then you should deeply commit yourself to that relationship. You can't fuck around any more when you're out in the real world. Too many things can go wrong. But in high school, what do you have to lose? Someone that you were obviously willing to give up, some respect in terms of relationships, a little bit of social status, and what else? If you're an adult and you suddenly break off a relationship, then you could be at loss economically, mentally, etc.

You know, some people would get terribly pissed off if they had to explain what they already said a thousand fucking times, but I'm okay with it. I would get in a relationship because I actually want to be with the person, but I still GO IN KNOWING THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN. It doesn't HAVE to happen, but if I decide that it's worth it to cheat with the other person and hope my girlfriend doesn't find out, then so be it.

Intelligence has NOTHING to do with moral values or one's care for the feelings of others. So calling me dumb is in itself just an ignorant thing to do. And AGAIN, nobody said that I would get into a relationship for just for sex. If I did do such a thing, then I would do exactly what you said and call ourselves sex partners. Relationship means relationship, that's all. And how many HIGH SCHOOL relationships are deep and meaningful?

Later on in life, when you're ready to settle down, and you meet somebody who has got their head screwed on right,

Dude, I deleted that comment by mistake. Sorry.
Anyway, as a reply to your question

gyuh...it makes actual sense if you're not into serious high school relationships...but it's sooo wrong...idk what to say lol

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply

You're an ass.

well it is better than cheating on some one when you are married

I haven't checked, but I'm 100% sure that about 2% of high school relationships end in marriage. So, why not? There's a 98% chance you're going to break up for some stupid reason anyway.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are -14Reply