-7

Yeah, Americans are stupid. Moon landings, cars, computers, and lightbulbs are pretty stupid, amirite?

FlyingPandas avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that FlyingPanda is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1177159

I never said that. Lots of credit goes to tons of other countries. I just think America deserves a little less hatred than it's given.

FlyingPandas avatar FlyingPanda Yeah You Are +2Reply
@FlyingPanda I never said that. Lots of credit goes to tons of other countries. I just think America deserves a little less...

The problem is the people of the US had no idea they were hated until 9/11. They were happy to exist in their little bubble of ignorance and self importance while the world around them was changing. When you talk to Americans about it, their response is usually somthing like "Oh they hate us because they are jealous of us". Even now they lap up all the bullshit their media feeds them. A shame really.

@The problem is the people of the US had no idea they were hated until 9/11. They were happy to exist in their...

Every country has obnoxious people. Guess we just have more than average. Just remember that some of us understand our place and that we're not better than you.

(FlyingPanda):Every American I've ever met in person was obnoxious, annoying, stupid and rude. So yeah, that's my opinion until proved otherwise.

@Deathelf (FlyingPanda):Every American I've ever met in person was obnoxious, annoying, stupid and rude. So yeah, that's my...

I really think that is a terrible coincidence. I know that's a terrible argument, but we're not all bad people.

FlyingPandas avatar FlyingPanda Yeah You Are +3Reply

Every British person I've met in person has been argumentative and obnoxious, and every French person I've met in person has been snobby and judgemental. That doesn't mean that I think every person from those countries is like that.

@1177159

America is one of the leading countries in new inventions.

@stepdom I believe Japan would be calling BS about now

Alright, if America is that stupid, then next time Germany kicks everyone's asses, we'll stay out of it. Actually, I can't say that about Japan because they helped Hitler. Smart move. All they did was get the US in the war and got their asses kicked by them

@Alright, if America is that stupid, then next time Germany kicks everyone's asses, we'll stay out of it. Actually...

Because World War 2 was the biggest event in history concerning inventions in the 21st century

@stepdom Because World War 2 was the biggest event in history concerning inventions in the 21st century

What's will all the hate towards the US on this site? It's really sad what the world thinks of us.

Those moon landings were very useful. Definitely worth the billions spent on it to find out that it was just a huge wasteland. Surprising a Sun landing wasnt attempted to tell us that the Sun was a little warm

lightbulbs?

The car was invented by Karl Benz, a German, although there is a similar invention by a French person.