+314

Sometimes you feel bad, But then you look at Six Billion Secrets and you're happy that you're not a whiny little bitch, amirite?

Vexs avatar Jokes & Humour
19 24
The voters have decided that Vex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I feel suicidal. One of my friends asked me if I was suicidal. I said no. Why can't they read my mind and know suddenly that I'm suicidal?!"

"I was going to kill myself tonight but then, I got a notification.. One of the most popular girls at school liked my profile picture on facebook. Thats all that it takes to save a life.. one like." I was like.. what the fuckery? thats an example of some of the whiny and attention seekers there, there are rarely good secrets.

annies avatar annie Yeah You Are +29Reply

Dude, harsh. A lot of people have actual problems like that, and not every post on there is somethin horrible.

@Kluklayu Dude, harsh. A lot of people have actual problems like that, and not every post on there is somethin horrible.

That's true, but a good few of the posts on there can be (or seem) downright idiotic. :/

No offense intended to any people, but so many of the posts don't even make sense. Like: "I usually watch tv at 5. Today at 5, my dad asked me to bake banana bread with him. It was better than tv. Does this mean things are getting better?"
And there's been a few other ones that are too confusing and vague to make any sense, I don't remember any offhand, though.

Then there's the ones that kinda go: "Every day I'm sad, but I fake a smile and pretend to be happy and convince everyone that I'm fine. Why can't anyone see that I'm upset?"
And there was one that pretty much said: "They saw my suicide note, drove me to the ER and put me into therapy. And you call this help?"

But anyway, complaining aside, you're right. A lot of the secrets there are actual problems/secrets, and I'd say the majority of ones that are submitted aren't like the ones that come off as annoying.

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +16Reply

I guess you're right, but I'm in a rather offensive mood today, so I'll take that sliver of something horrible. :]

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Vex I guess you're right, but I'm in a rather offensive mood today, so I'll take that sliver of something horrible. :]

Haha ok, just felt like I needed to say something. Feel kinda hypocritical now though because I'm always making racist, sexist and dead baby jokes :S

@Kluklayu Haha ok, just felt like I needed to say something. Feel kinda hypocritical now though because I'm always making...

It's saddens me when black chicks smoke pot, do drugs and steal and end up producing a dead baby.

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +17Reply

"I'm the happiest person ever. I'm so happy it's creepy. I compliment people every day and always put happy faces at the end of my sentences.

But inside, I'm dying and crying. Why can't anyone see?"

There needs to be fewer posts like that. If that many people feel that way, they should just read the comments for the 1223465773 other similar posts.

SomeEpicNames avatar SomeEpicName Yeah You Are +21Reply

I once saw one on that site.

"When I was six, a boy in my class called me fat. From that day, I became self conscious and hated myself."

Really? THE KID WAS FUCKING 6! He didn't really mean it.

Some secrets seem real and you can relate to them sometimes, but other secrets, you just look at them and cant help but think "this is so made up".

this was funny lol

I've been reading Amirite for months now and this is the first post that has really pissed me off. You have no idea if those secrets are true or not, and if they don't make sense to you it doesn't matter. They helped the person that posted them. Don't judge just becuase you don't understand.

@Yupthatsme I've been reading Amirite for months now and this is the first post that has really pissed me off. You have no idea...

SECRETS? hahahahahahha. They might as well call that shit SixBillionShoutOuts, SixBillionThankYouNotes, SixBillion"SEE THROUGH MY MAAASK"s, etc, but real secrets are so few and far between. I don't understand why they think people are mind readers, and how the simplest things make them want to die. And how somehow there's some person or note that saves their life just as they were about to kill themselves. It's like, if you were going to do that, you sure as hell wouldn't post about it on there, and someone saying "you're so preeetty" wouldn't help a thing. I really don't take much on there seriously because many people's 'secrets' are so damn dramatic and they blame society for everything wrong. Someone's anorexic? BLAME SOCIETY! Some chick's wearing makeup(even though she likes expression); BLAME SOCIETY. It's like, "No bitch, you're a PART OF society." Thick ass heads lemme tell you.

@Eminna SECRETS? hahahahahahha. They might as well call that shit SixBillionShoutOuts, SixBillionThankYouNotes...

(continued)That site gives a bad name to people who actually have problems like depression, cutting, have been raped, etc, because on there they mostly hype it up and make their lives seem as if it couldn't get worse.

/endrant

@Eminna (continued)That site gives a bad name to people who actually have problems like depression, cutting, have been...

I kinda see where ur coming from, some of the secrets do seem hyped up BUT they may not be. What if someone that posted a legit secret/confession to sixbillionsecrets saw this? I get that there are fakes, there are fakes on every website, but I think this was harsh.

@Yupthatsme I kinda see where ur coming from, some of the secrets do seem hyped up BUT they may not be. What if someone that...

It's not harsh, it's my opinion. Just because someone sees what I said doesn't mean it has to represent their opinion on the site. they can go on it and read for themselves, and form their OWN opinion.

@Eminna It's not harsh, it's my opinion. Just because someone sees what I said doesn't mean it has to represent their...

I meant someone who posted about being called ugly or fat or being abused. Then they come on here and are called a "whiny little bitch".

@Yupthatsme I meant someone who posted about being called ugly or fat or being abused. Then they come on here and are called a...

I agree that some are ridiculous for example the comment below mine (thatguyinthebasement) but some are very real.

@Yupthatsme I agree that some are ridiculous for example the comment below mine (thatguyinthebasement) but some are very real.

What's so bad about me calling them whiny little bitches? I might as well call you a whiny little bitch, because that's what you are right now. I just like to call it as it is. :D

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Vex What's so bad about me calling them whiny little bitches? I might as well call you a whiny little bitch, because...

I'm done here. I don't need to be insulted by someone I don't know. I just commented to say that those problems are very real, you may wanna watch what you say about them