+246

Even though Portal 2 is rated E10+ because the content is appropriate, no ten year old has the patience to complete a game that difficult without checking a guide every five seconds, amirite?

SofaKings avatar Technology
3 15
The voters have decided that SofaKing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just played it halfway through, that thing is scary as hell. It's like, really dark fear, not the normal "jump out at you" stuff.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +3Reply
@thatguys I just played it halfway through, that thing is scary as hell. It's like, really dark fear, not the normal "jump...

Portal 1 was freaking scary before I turned the background sound volume down, and then it was just a peaceful puzzle game.

Bardagis avatar Bardagi Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1189404

it gets insanely hard in wheatley's tests

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1192136

took me hours...

@thatguys took me hours...

I have an embarrassing (but funny) story associated with that chamber. I was going through that part of the game during the middle of the day so there was a glare on the TV and I couldn't see the platform leading to the button. I spent a really long time trying to figure out how to propel myself over to it; I even got a PS3 trophy for taking a long time on that level.

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SofaKing I have an embarrassing (but funny) story associated with that chamber. I was going through that part of the game...

haha what the hell?

BTW, add me, casrgseal let's play portal 2 or zombies sometime :)

derps avatar derp Yeah You Are +2Reply

Co-op is the most fun ive had in ages

freddos avatar freddo Yeah You Are 0Reply

My brother's ten and he finished the whole Portal 2 game in one day, without a guide.