+289

It's pure crap when you get on an airplane and the person in front of you leans the chair back as far as it will go, amirite?

bubbles1999s avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that bubbles1999 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always want to but I never actually do because there's usually scary looking adults behind me.

Egotisticals avatar Egotistical Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Egotistical I always want to but I never actually do because there's usually scary looking adults behind me.

So you would recline more it it is a kid behind you? Must be the reason kids kick the seats all the time.

Which is the bonus of sitting in a row that has a wall behind it. :D

twistedfires avatar twistedfire Yeah You Are +1Reply

On every single plane I've been on, the seats don't go back that far, and I lean my seat back too. It's not really that annoying.

I kick it and tell them to PUSH THE MOTHAFUCKIN CHAIR BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM. then I go to sleep :)

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's also pretty crappy when you get the seat closest to the restroom. Longest flight of my life.

I am small soif they are crushing me it is way way too tight, but I can flip my tray table about causing space hog in front of me to feel pretty uncomfortable. Worse yet is a big fatty who thinks they should use half your seat as well as their own. I have actually looked right at them an said. that is your space this is mine. Again being smaller I can cros my legs and sit sideways facing the window- thus putting ty back to him making it impossible for him to flab over.