+56

Saying homophobes have a good reason for hating gays is like saying murderers have a reason for killing people. It may be true, but that doesn't mean it's ok, Amirite?

Graverottis avatar
2 3
The voters have decided that Graverotti is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Being a homophobe is so not the same as killing someone. Yes, they're both wrong, but they're not the same.

@pikabeau Being a homophobe is so not the same as killing someone. Yes, they're both wrong, but they're not the same.

This.

While I agree with the concept behind this post, trying to compare situations that aren't in any way comparable isn't helping.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

I voted it down because it's not true. There is no reason to hate gays. People may have reasons they dont' support them, btu hating peole is never okay, especially when it's based on what they are, nto who they are.