+10

If you think about it, most of disneys best movies are made by pixar, like toy story and finding nemo, amirite?

sx2ls avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that sx2l is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pixar's simply the best thing that Disney has at the moment, they are the ones currently producing the best movies. But quite frankly, I would prefer the Disney classics over Pixar, anyday, especially the movies created during the Disney Renaissance. Pixar has unique characters and heart-warming stories, they don't have the same magic or beautiful animation that Disney classics possess, that ability to enchant you, and transport you into a different world. Plus, there's no singing in Pixar movies. Automatic losss. ;)

Pixar's great and pretty much has a perfect track record, but in my mind, they've yet to top anything Disney's done when they were at their best (E.G. Beauty And The Beast, The Little Mermaid etc.)

Personally, I think Pixar sucks and so do those movies. The best ones are the Lion King, Mulan, and the Little Mermaid and the Lady and the Tramp. And 101 Dalmations.

@nobody347 Personally, I think Pixar sucks and so do those movies. The best ones are the Lion King, Mulan, and the Little...

Well, I wouldn't say it sucks, but I'm not PIXAR's biggest fan. For me, they're the kind of movies you watch once and move on from. I could watch The Little Mermaid a hundered times in a row however.