+862

Tons of posts on here go something like this, "Wouldn't it be weird if we all had teeth on our feet?" or "It would be weird if the sky was orange during the day instead of blue." No. No it wouldn't. If that's the way it was, that's what we'd be used to. If we were born under an orange sky, we'd think that a blue sky would be weird, amirite?

MrRites avatar
16 13
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In Ember one of the characters draws a city with a blue sky and thinks about how strange that would be. They live underground so she thinks the sky should be black.
Just saying.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1183714

Yeah I think that's what most of them mean

@1183714

Not one of the posts I've seen mention it suddenly happening.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +5Reply

If I suddenly grew a pair of teeth on my feet, I would flip the fuck out and go to a doctor.

Pigeons avatar Pigeon Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Pigeon If I suddenly grew a pair of teeth on my feet, I would flip the fuck out and go to a doctor.

I was referring to the idea that teeth on feet would be the norm and what we were born with.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +4Reply
@MrRite I was referring to the idea that teeth on feet would be the norm and what we were born with.

Yeah I understand that, just making the observation that if it suddenly happened you would freak out. But yeah, if it was just that way from the beginning it would be completely normal.

Pigeons avatar Pigeon Yeah You Are +2Reply

Flash, bam, alakazam, out of an orange colored sky.

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are 0Reply

Right I wish moderators would pull all irrelevant posts. This site is getting to be just like SH was before it shut down.

What if you wee born during a sunset?