+386

soccer is about pretending your injured , rugby is about pretending your not injured, amirite?

Sports
8 24

...and school is about learning the difference between "your" and "you're."

Grammar Nazi Blitzkrieg: you're

I accidentally broke a kid's leg while playing soccer. I thought he was faking, but I guess I was wrong...

same goes for football

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply
@thatguys same goes for football

(thatguys):football and soccer are the same sport though?

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are 0Reply

fuck yea dude, rugbys the best. Girls rugby > boys rugby though ;D

CrueHeads avatar CrueHead Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah and there's a point to the WNBA...

next thing you know, they'll start wanting the right to drive!

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +2Reply
@CrueHead fuck yea dude, rugbys the best. Girls rugby > boys rugby though ;D

i'm just waiting for someone to say that when girls play rugby it's not rugby...

@NitaCallahan i'm just waiting for someone to say that when girls play rugby it's not rugby...

haha what ever, all i know is that our girls team is way better then our boys team...just sayin =b

@Kluklayu Then your boys rugby team sucks major balls

Or we're just really good? I mean, That's what I think when a team beats others by almost 100 points..

@CrueHead Or we're just really good? I mean, That's what I think when a team beats others by almost 100 points..

Not always, I play football and we've beaten teams 56-6, but lost horribly to other teams

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kluklayu Not always, I play football and we've beaten teams 56-6, but lost horribly to other teams

@1190163 (Kluklayu): oh I'm not saying we dont lose. We've lost twice this season. All I'm saying is that my team came 2nd in provs last year.. And the boys came 8th. Do with that what you will.

and grammar is about helping people understand what YOU'RE trying to say!

@and grammar is about helping people understand what YOU'RE trying to say!

(Grammar Nazi :)): Capitalize the first word of YOUR sentence

Rugby is the second shittest sport ever made. American football grabs the prize.

@BurnyBurn Rugby is the second shittest sport ever made. American football grabs the prize.

um i agree, but rugby is some hardcore shit. At least make it second best if you think american football is best.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +3Reply
@thatguys um i agree, but rugby is some hardcore shit. At least make it second best if you think american football is best.

You misunderstood lol. American football grabs the prize for shittest sport and rugby is second last. Soccer is the superior sport.