+244

It would be cool if you could queue up songs on your iPod, amirite?

Irishgirlshavemorefuns avatar Technology
5 13
The voters have decided that Irishgirlshavemorefun is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or you could just make a playlist.

@Taylorrr124 Or you could just make a playlist.

But it would be a one-time thing, more temporary and you could line em up in whatever order you felt like on the spur of the moment, is what i meant :)

@Irishgirlshavemorefun But it would be a one-time thing, more temporary and you could line em up in whatever order you felt like on the...

Well I guess that would be cool.. but you could just make a playlist at the spur of the moment also. And then delete it when you're done.

Yeah it's called an on-the-go playlist right?:)

On the newer iPods they have the option to make a playlist while using the iPod and then you can just delete it afterword.

I get what you mean, I've always wanted to line up my songs because sometimes you scroll through your iPod and you get to a song you really want to play but you cant because your already playing a really good song and making a whole playlist for two or three songs seems like a waste

Nordens avatar Norden Yeah You Are +3Reply

You have exactly described an on-the-go playlist.

itstotallybeas avatar itstotallybea Yeah You Are +2Reply

There's actually an App if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, called Amp. It lets you set up queues and you can save playlists from which you can choose songs for your queues. Plus it looks ten times cooler than the default music player. It's totally worth the dollar.

Damn, I actually feel proud of owning a Zune for once.

It's called a playlist. Then you delete it when you're done. You can make playlists on almost any type of iPod. Boom problem solved.