+440

Don’t ever use someone’s past against them.You’re just reminding them of the mistakes they made back then. If you watch their facial expression carefully, then you’ll see the hurt in their eyes as they reminisce everything that happened. Never use emotion as a weapon, it strikes deeper than you can imagine. amirite?

deatheaters avatar
43 11
The voters have decided that deatheater is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's completely counterintuitive, why the fuck would I want to use a weapon that couldn't hurt the other person?

What if you want to hurt them? Possibly to retaliate?

some people are assholes, fuckers.. they know they are too weak and too insecure so they remind you of your mistakes to hurt you..

FUCK such peoples..

EEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jk I was called emo today when I posted a poem online it gave me a sad sadness :(

TheHackers avatar TheHacker Yeah You Are +1Reply

O`boy, I need to talk about this this has happened to me the past 9 years! And with a guy I met on udate that just happen to work at The Pentagon....gathered information very personal and used it against me!

Julia

a

emo

@1191358

'He' even called himself deatheater? i am a she.
and deatheater is from Harry potter.

deatheaters avatar deatheater Yeah You Are +5Reply

My past was perfectly fine, so using that against me is okay with me.