+12

Leftys: You hate writing in a spiral notebook because your hand is on the spiral and it's just plain annoying, amirite?

PennyLanes avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that PennyLane is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This can go both ways for right handed people because if you use both sides of the paper then your hand is also on the spiral.

@DanielJames lolwut.

On the front of the paper in a spiral notebook the spiral is on the left so when left handed people write on it their wrist are on the spiral. If you flip it over and write on the back then the spiral is on the right so right handed people have their wrist on it. I worded the original comment terribly but I was in a rush.

@Sex_With_A_Snail On the front of the paper in a spiral notebook the spiral is on the left so when left handed people write on it...

Oh, I get it now. You could just flip the entire spiral notebook over instead of flipping the page like a book. That's what I do.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +1Reply

yeah that would work, except when you have a physco high school teacher and flipping the notebook just doesn't fly for them..

PennyLanes avatar PennyLane Yeah You Are 0Reply