+140

The idea of the Easter Bunny just proves how gullible/dumb kids are. Yes, there's a magical bunny who goes to every kid's house in one night and finds the nooks and crannies to hide plastic eggs that he has taken the time to fill with candy. There's also a fat, old man who can somehow fit through your chimney on Christmas, amirite?

llamalover102s avatar
1 26
The voters have decided that llamalover102 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

having faith in what your parents tell you when you're young does not make you dumb.

@throughtherain having faith in what your parents tell you when you're young does not make you dumb.

Yeah, but it does prove that they aren't able to tell logically if something makes sense or not, and decide for themselves if it's true, they just blindly believe what anyone tells them.
Not that that's a bad thing, especially since they do grow out of it, and it is adorable. :P

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@FlyingPanda They won't believe what ANYONE tells them. Is it bad if they trust their parents?

How do you know? Have you tried? :P
Someone I know told a 5 year old that fairies lived in the bushes at school, and that berries were fairy eggs. She believed her.

Anyway, it's not that it's a bad thing. And it's not so much that they trust their parents, it that they assume that whatever their parents (and probably most other people they know) say is true, without any reason or proof to do so. But that's not too much of a problem, since kids do grow out of it.

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are 0Reply

... yeah... being gullible is part of the innocence that makes up little kids. Would you rather them pop out of the womb whining about how their lives suck? Didn't think so.

Wh-what do you mean by that? D:

I don't think anyone ever really believed in the Easter Bunny. Santa's where it's at.

And that dude who walks on water, who belives that anymore?

@And that dude who walks on water, who belives that anymore?

(Joseph Christ Jr.): Good thing everyone came to their senses and worshipped a carpenter who lived 2000 years ago.

I'd rather be naive and believe in these kinda stuff than be a smartypants "who knows everything".

@1220359

SAME here! My parents raised me as a Christian so Santa and the Easter Bunny are out and they gave me the money the "Tooth Fairy" was suposed to give me straight up to my face.

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's MAGIC!!!

Wow someone likes to crush little kids' spirits. It's your loss if you went your childhood without those fun imaginative perks

HEY! You can talk crap about the easter bunny all you want but you just leave the old fat man alone... If you don't I'll cry.

@NiceBoulder I suppose your parents died before they could tell you that they lied...

ha! My parents didn't lie to me. Way to bring up my parents on mother's day... Now I really will cry. :(

@NiceBoulder ...Batman...

what just because I'm batman I'm not allowed to cry?? Let me tell you something Alfred let me know that crying isn't a weakness, it's the art of how one greives... So I don't feel bad about crying.

@Batman what just because I'm batman I'm not allowed to cry?? Let me tell you something Alfred let me know that crying...

I don't know how to tell you this... but there's really not much point in celebrating Mother's Day for you anymore... Sorry, Bruce.

@NiceBoulder I don't know how to tell you this... but there's really not much point in celebrating Mother's Day for you...

I don't celebrate it... (Unless you count leaving flowers on a toubstone as a celebration... Cuz I do that) But that doesn't mean it's exisitance ceases...

liek omg im not gullible u idiot of course he exists r u crazy?

I just realized... If some bunny came into my house in the middle of the night and started hiding little things in small places, I'd probably scream and then try to call the cops. I say "try" because once I start screaming it'd probably rape and kill me.
...Hmm... Horror movie idea?

Stuffs avatar Stuff Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's because they don't know what's not possible yet :)

The idea of religion just proves how gullible/dumb Christians are. Yes, there's a magical being in the sky who sits there and listens to everyones problems. There are tons of people out there suffering, but he's going to make sure you get that promotion tomorrow. Oh, and there's also a woman who was impregnated by an angel, so technically she was still a virgin.

I'm not actually against religion at all. I'm just saying, the comment I just wrote was, on a larger scale, just as ignorant as OP's.