+382

Just because you step on a snail and feel bad doesn't mean you're a wimp, amirite?

3 10

Actually, if you accidentally step on a snail and crack it's shell, you have to make sure that the poor bastard is dead otherwise it will live out it's few remaining hours in agony.

Unoriginals avatar Unoriginal Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Unoriginal Actually, if you accidentally step on a snail and crack it's shell, you have to make sure that the poor bastard is...

I think this fact needs to be more well known. How many more snails are going to have to suffer before something is done about it?

Everyone above this post is a wimp

Devices avatar Device No Way -4Reply

I know like one time I stepped on a puppy because I thought it would be funny but I accidentally broke its leg. I laughed but then felt really bad and nobody would talk to me. I didnt think feeling bad would make me so much of a wimp that I'd lose my friends.