+1,338

You wish your eyes could take photos. amirite?

Nigglets avatar Technology
51 26
The voters have decided that Nigglet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm going to invent a contact lens camera that goes over your eyes and takes a picture when you blink. It will sell millions and I'll be ballin'. Eyeballin'.

@wobbuffet I'm going to invent a contact lens camera that goes over your eyes and takes a picture when you blink. It will sell...

If it's taken when you blink, won't it just photograph the inside of your eyelid? In the dark?

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are +21Reply

That would get incredibly annoying scrolling through the 15000+ photos you took for a few goo ones.

@Blearslyrarer That would get incredibly annoying scrolling through the 15000+ photos you took for a few goo ones.

@1195618 (Bearslayer): Both of you have valid points. My contact lens camera will simply have to read your mind and intuit when you want pictures taken.

you don't wish other people's eyes could take photos, amirite?

Or video! With recording in your ears. That would rock.

And imagine how the porn industry would grow!

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are +19Reply

Yay! So like I could take a picture of something that lasted only a moment, instead of running for the camera and then missing the whole thing.

budgerigar42s avatar budgerigar42 Yeah You Are +4Reply

I wish there was a device so you could take pictures of images you see in your mind...then photography would be based more on creativity.

Jim and Pam's do :)

Like a brain screen print.

@BenjaminFranklin Like a brain screen print.

hehehe that wouldn't be good for some people.... :)

Like a photographic memory?

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@kimmyy Like a photographic memory?

Yea, but you can print these haha

Nigglets avatar Nigglet Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Nigglet Yea, but you can print these haha

How? It sounds kind of uncomfortable.

@How? It sounds kind of uncomfortable.

maybe you could wirelessley transfer the data through brain waves.. IDK i don't think these things out!!

Nigglets avatar Nigglet Yeah You Are +5Reply
@How? It sounds kind of uncomfortable.

They also insert a printer down your stomach. It holds about 30 pages and you have to get surgery to replace the paper.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are +1Reply

The first thing I thought of was the Cam Jansen series. She had a photographic memory and said "click!" every time she wanted to memorize a scene. I wish I was back in first grade...

That'd be so useful at school.

to be honest i probaly take pictures of some of the girls in my classes hello smilie