-233

Girls are like floor tiles. If you lay them right the first time, you can walk all over them for years and years afterwards, amirite?

Son_of_Chuypes avatar Food & Drink
6 30
The voters have decided that Son_of_Chuype is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And if you don't lay them right, you can just smash them to pieces with a sledge hammer and start over with new tiles!

Girls are like bitches. They are female.

Girls are like refrigerators... They just sit in the kitchen taking up space, they're cold on the inside, and they are a fantastic place to put your meat.

adiosToreadors avatar adiosToreador Yeah You Are +37Reply

inb4 a bunch of girls making similar jokes about guys and it being ok because of this site's ridiculous double standards.

adiosToreadors avatar adiosToreador Yeah You Are +30Reply

Major difference: If you lay tiles the wrong way the first time you have to lay them again and again. If you lay a girl the wrong way you're just out on your ass.

Girls are like bugs: I don't want you to kill them just for being in the house.

Girls are like horoscopes, they always tell you what to do and are usually wrong

Ooh! I got one! Girls are like footballs: You catch them, play with them, and then get rid of them. hehe smilie...ok, you can vote me down now.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +17Reply

Girls are like toilets... Every so often they get so clogged up with shit they just overflow.

Girls are like pineapples, because they are not bumblebee's. Also, some like pancake.

ronkidonkeys avatar ronkidonkey Yeah You Are +6Reply

Stupid analogy. If you screw a girl right the first time, you're going to have to screw her again and again or else she'll leave. If you do it wrong, she's going to leave you. That's not how floor tiles work.

Girls are like snakes: they make good belts.

@Shadi Girls are like snakes: they make good belts.

(Chauncy Pickles): I think only snakes do that buddy, nice try though

Some girls are actually like floor tiles as this post describes them...but you have to do more than just "lay them right the first time". You have to pretend to treat them right and make them feel beautiful and secure, then you can beat the shit out of them, murder their family, murder other people's families, and they'll still love you.

The right time? The fuck?

sadly, yes. yes you can.

BetaEmissions avatar BetaEmission Yeah You Are -2Reply

Girls are like Pokémon. You shove their face in your tiny balls.

Asshole. Most girls don't think/ feel like that.Someday, some girl's going to kick your ass if that's the way you treat her, and I won't feel sorry for you. I'll give her a high five.

@WinterRose1773 Asshole. Most girls don't think/ feel like that.Someday, some girl's going to kick your ass if that's the way you...

I don't think OP means to imply that girls think this way. Then again, I don't think!

BLALAALALALA BLLOP POLLyP Trollop! Back flap, snack attack! Everybody loopdeloop!

@Shadi I don't think OP means to imply that girls think this way. Then again, I don't think! BLALAALALALA BLLOP POLLyP...

(Chauncy Pickles): Well if not, I apologize to the poster. If so, poster, consider this a virtual punch in the face.

u know wat u need to shut f* up cuz r the one that walk all over u. so shove that sh up ur A** sideways!so if u got eyes LOOK AT ME NOW, BITCH!

@Serg Calm yo tits!

UM UM UM! I know you di'n't say day to ma best gurl shaudet! Shaudet, that bitch be frontin like my maxi pad on a week day!

-Trya

@1354159

Also, fuck shit *ass