-44

Jesus can't be God because he has died. God can't die and all Christians are blind in their own ignorance to realize this. amirite?

0 11
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nobody ever said Jesus was God....he's supposed to be the son of God, a representation of God, something we can't comprehend. Not God itself.

@Nobody ever said Jesus was God....he's supposed to be the son of God, a representation of God, something we can't...

How can you worship something that has died? It proves that he is mortal like the rest of us.

@How can you worship something that has died? It proves that he is mortal like the rest of us.

Easter proves that he wasn't mortal like the rest of us. He died so we could be forgiven. Even if he is mortal, if he's not the son of God, he still did amazing things, he still healed people, etc. You're just supposed to have faith, not question every little gap in the bible. I'm completely open to your point, though. I don't fully understand it either but if God is real, then I am doing the right thing in believing. If he isn't then I have nothing to lose by believing

I'm not a Christian, but even I know enough about their religion to realize how stupid this post is.

Christians believe Jesus rose to heaven again

Yea, but he has still died. and THEN he was resurrected. You can't ignore the fact that he at one point was not in existence

@1204065

I agree. where does it say anywhere in the bible that Jesus is God

smh. I can't believe I'm arguing with a bunch of morons.
People PRAY to Jesus. Why would you pray to a mortal? And people recognize Jesus as Son of God. Where in the bible does it say he is not the Son of God?

read up on your religion before you talk...
Jesus is fully man and fully divine.