+761

You know there's something wrong with this generation of teenagers when you hear thirteen year olds in the bathroom discussing what certain guys' penises taste like, amirite?

6 55

Okay I'm in high school and I have never put a guy's penis in my mouth (or any other hole for that matter). What kind of 13 year old does that? Wtf?

Please tell me this is hypothetical. PLEASE

IamProbablyaNinjas avatar IamProbablyaNinja Yeah You Are +42Reply

Or 6th and 7th graders can't go out the back of the bus during a drill because their skirts are too short.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +35Reply
@stepdom i would push them off

Oh, trust me, everyone wanted to.
But their nonexistent boobs might have popped out of their shirts with plunging necklines.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +23Reply

They probably don't taste so good. Unless you wash it well everyday. I mean, you piss out of it- it's not going to smell like a batch of roses.

Why the fuck am i discussing this...

@vinegar According to them Matt's penis tastes like boogers

It's funny they know what his penis tastes like and they remember what boogers taste like. They need to be more careful w/ what they Stick in their mouths

Well....?? Did they say the penis tasted good or bad??

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +27Reply

Does anyone really discuss what a dude's penis tastes like? haha

@Does anyone really discuss what a dude's penis tastes like? haha

I've heard my friends talk about that but they're 18 years old....

Within Grade 7 and 8, a girl got pregnant 3 times and had an abortion for all. She is now in grade 9.
I was in grades 6-7 when that happened.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1205167

But do you really think an irresponsible 6th grader would make a good mother? If she can't even take care of herself how in the world do you expect her to deal with a baby?

@1205849

I understand what you are saying. There is no denying that abortion is a really complex moral and philosophical dilemma. I can see both sides of the argument. Think about it: You're either screwing up a woman's life forever or killing an embryo. Neither of those are good things.

I honestly don't know if getting an abortion is a good choice or a bad choice. But I do know that getting an abortion should be the woman's choice, not the government's choice. I know enough about our government to know that I don't want the lives of women and their prospective children in the hands of the crazy crackpot politicians.

We can reduce abortion in other ways though. We can increase sex education, make birth control more available, make adoption easier, and make childcare less expensive. I'm all for reducing abortion, I just don't think congress should get to decide when I have babies.

Whoever no-way'ed this better be kidding, honestly

vinegars avatar vinegar Yeah You Are +18Reply
@vinegar Whoever no-way'ed this better be kidding, honestly

Or they don't really care about other peoples sex lives

well, i no wayed because i doubt the example and dislike the over exaggeration

@1205349

I totally agree. Seriously. Our parents generation was probably just the same and so was our grandparents generation. Teenagers are having sex less frequently these days now that girls aren't getting married right out of high school.

@1207080

In 1959 in America, over 40% of all brides were 18 or younger*. Teenage sex was WAY more accepted than it is today. Seriously, there are TV shows about pregnant 17 year olds, 50 years ago, if you weren't pregnant by then, people would gossip about you.

*http://www.enotes.com/1950-life...ades/courtship

@1208697

I'm not talking about unwed mothers, I'm talking about teenage mothers: wed and unwed. In 1959, in America, it was also unacceptable to have sex outside of marriage.

You live in Ireland? That's really cool, I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I'm going to Dublin with my Girl Scout troop this summer and I am soooo excited.

@1207080

Well maybe yours weren't but others were. My grandparents had their first child before they were married (my grandmother was 17) and my parents had me and my sister before they were married. Not many people my parents age that I know were virgins before marriage and many had children without being looked down on. But you're right, it probably did depend on the place you were from.

@1205349

Also, I wish people would stop bitching about how this generation is dependent on technology. Yes, they are dependent on technology, but so is EVERY GENERATION TODAY!

"Oh, but dorito, old people can't use computers."

Old people, like all other generations, are dependent on automobiles. I'd like to see anybody who WALKS all the way across a large city (Los Angeles, Paris, New York, London), or even a medium-sized city (Bismark, Tulsa, etc.) Automobiles are, in fact, technology. The only difference between the newest generation and the oldest generation is that the newest generation is better with newer technology.

@eldorito Also, I wish people would stop bitching about how this generation is dependent on technology. Yes, they are...

I bet the hunter-gathers complained about how their kids were so dependent on agriculture just as our parents complain we are so dependent on cell-phones.

Mmmmm...Mac and Cheese

@1205656

MA LIP GLOSS IS COOL, MA LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN

@1207469

ALL THE BOYS KEEP JOCKIN, THEY CHASE ME AFTER SCHOOL

@1207744

AND MAAAAAAAAAAA LIP GLOOOOOOSSSSSSS
IS POPPIN!

Or when your sister, whose in 4th grade, comes home to tell how her friends spent their recess discussing how much they love their boyfriends.

PurpleLlamass avatar PurpleLlamas Yeah You Are +6Reply

Everbody is just growing up tooooo damn fast…

Me on the other hand. Hahaha

Please tell me this didn't really happen. Please please PLEASE tell me this did not really happen.

SanctuaryExiles avatar SanctuaryExile Yeah You Are +1Reply

I bet the guys aren't discussing Fish or Cheese because cunnilingus is gross