+77

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow. amirite?

3 26

GO BACK TO FACEBOOK. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL AMIRITE IS GOING TO TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE STUPID FACEBOOK 'LIKE PAGES' WEBSITES.

@1289105

Damnit, I was gonna inb4 you and your hatred for "inspirational" quotes.

@1289193

Say it out loud, it sounds like "in before".

I was going to write a comment bashing this post for being "inspirational," but I see everyone else has already done that for me. Thanks above commenters.

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K No Way +13Reply

Funny how inspirational quotes are always FUCKING MEANINGLESS. LOL GO DIE.

Live as if you'll die tomorrow = anarchy

Nice username. I'm especially digging the oh-so-fly backwards smiley face.

Alright, I'm going to die tomorrow, so I'll go do drugs, have sex with random people, punch everyone I hate, and then at the end jump off a building. Sounds like a good plan!

@Axolotl Alright, I'm going to die tomorrow, so I'll go do drugs, have sex with random people, punch everyone I hate, and...

I'm not saying that this was an inspirational post, but I'm pretty sure that when anyone says to live your life to the fullest, they don't mean go out and do drugs/have sex/etc.

@I'm not saying that this was an inspirational post, but I'm pretty sure that when anyone says to live your life to...

(too far): The post doesn't say to live your life to the fullest. It says to live like you'll die tomorrow. Big difference.

@Axolotl (too far): The post doesn't say to live your life to the fullest. It says to live like you'll die tomorrow. Big...

"Live as if you'll die tomorrow" can be translated to mean live your life to the fullest. You're just over-analyzing.
I can't believe anyone would actually take that to mean that you're supposed to do harmful things to yourself.

On another note, what would sex have to do with that statement anyhow?

Please just shut up.

You don't want to know the things I'd do if I were going to die tomorrow...

Most people, if they were told they were doing to die tomorrow, would go around crying, saying bye to people, confessing things, giving away things, and hurting people they hate. That really wouldn't accomplish anything.
I get what you're trying to say, but there are so many better word options to describe living your life to the fullest (which some people don't want to do anyway).

Fuck you