+381

It's stupid when girls stop talking to a guy altogether when they find out he doesn't like them. There's still the reason that they liked him in the first place, amirite?

open_mind_open_souls avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that open_mind_open_soul is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What if they don't want to get their hopes up or worse: heartbroken?

@mchristie What if they don't want to get their hopes up or worse: heartbroken?

dropping them as a friend gets rid of no heartbreak or you didn't actually really like them

Exactly. I stopped hanging out with a friend of mine who I was in love with after he started dating someone else. It was just too painful. But it's not like I ignored him or anything like that.

I think it's more about embarrassment. It's incredibly awkward to stay close with a guy who you liked, they figured out/knew you liked them, and didn't like you back, especially if they get on a high horse about it.

Same goes for guys :/
just because I don't like someone physically doesn't mean they should just drop me as a friend

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@528491 Same goes for guys :/ just because I don't like someone physically doesn't mean they should just drop me as a friend

Exactly! I just found out the guy I like is dating someone else, and everyone asked me if I was going to stay friends with him. It's kind of sad that it's expected for people to just drop them.

True. Maybe they just don't know you well enough yet? You could still be their friend and after some time they will realize that you aren't just going to leave them.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +5Reply

I would disagree, if he dont like her what's the point in wasting her time wit him?

@Igor I would disagree, if he dont like her what's the point in wasting her time wit him?

stories to tell to your grandkids but they are going to make it to where you look cool