+18

Swimsuit shopping is so much easier for guys, amirite?

chiclet_teeths avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that chiclet_teeth is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How? I think I know the answer but I just want to see what you say.

@How? I think I know the answer but I just want to see what you say.

The only features they need (or care about) is two leg holes and a lining. Girls have to choose between bikini, tankini, or one-piece, what print or solid, what will be enhanced/hidden/emphasized by what style they choose (halter or strapless or shoulder straps), and, don't forget, shaving/waxing the bikini line.
Sorry about the lengthy answer. :)

chiclet_teeths avatar chiclet_teeth Yeah You Are 0Reply
@chiclet_teeth The only features they need (or care about) is two leg holes and a lining. Girls have to choose between bikini...

Actually no, girls don't HAVE TO. They just do. There's no reason it's harder other than it's made harder if you make a big deal of it.

@SofaKing Actually no, girls don't HAVE TO. They just do. There's no reason it's harder other than it's made harder if you...

Agreed. However, take this for example: Lands' End's swimsuit catalog is almost entirely consistent of over 40 pages of women's swimwear, with only a two-page spread dedicated to men's swim trunks. Marketing has made it more complicated, ya gotta admit.

@my answer was wrong then

what did you think it would be? You've got me curious!

@chiclet_teeth what did you think it would be? You've got me curious!

I am not trying to sound perverted but I was thinking of the fact that not every girl has the same bra size and since a bikini top looks like a bra I was thinking about that.

@I am not trying to sound perverted but I was thinking of the fact that not every girl has the same bra size and...

okay, well, add that to the list! I hadn't thought of that since I don't wear a bikini.

@why not? you would probaly look good in it.

(trying to be smooth): well, that's a matter of speculation for you, my dear, as you won't ever know if I would or not. :D