+245

Ever had a moment in life when something so small had a monumental impact on you?It could be a comment, a whisper, a line in a book.It was something that ignited a spark within you; that you could never forget.And these somethings are the births of dreams, the molding of characters.They are the beauties of life, and the quiet moments where life makes sense, amirite?

videogamerockers avatar
17 7
The voters have decided that videogamerocker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What a beautified bag of bullshit.

@What a beautified bag of bullshit.

way to be a coward and type that anonymously

True. I met a boy on vacation this summer and I thought we would keep in touch, and I really started to fall for him. Not only has he not spoken to me once, but he just untagged himself from the pictures i added to Facebook of us. I had no idea how much that would hurt me.

Yup to me it was, give everything your 100%, no matter what it is. :P
Also, if I can't outsmart you, I will outwork you.

wow your likem im thrive on insperation i have so many insperational quotes everywhere i think its the only thing stopping me from going insane