+382

Girls: You feel like you want to choke a small mammal when your favorite pair of underwear gets ruined by a period, amirite?

SquarepantsPotters avatar
6 10
The voters have decided that SquarepantsPotter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nope. Mammals are cool, except wild rats. I wouldn't want to go near one of those, let alone strangle one.
Stains can be removed with cold water and detergent. Salt helps too, my sister worked at a supermarket and was told by a guy in the butcher section that salt gets rid of bloodstains.

@silvershadow6 Nope. Mammals are cool, except wild rats. I wouldn't want to go near one of those, let alone strangle one...

i mean really, I hate to be repetitive, but it's still kind of missing the point: A lot of these comments are how to get a stain out. That wasn't my joke; if you can get the stain out then they aren't ruined, so this doesn't apply. When your underwear are actually ruined, then you get pissed.@1217963 (silvershadow6):

Yes! I hate it so much!

Liloquands avatar Liloquand Yeah You Are +2Reply

3 words for you. one brand, it's true. SPRAY AND WASH.

THIS IS SO DISGUSTING......BUT TRUE