+502

The remote is always missing when you need it, then when you find it it's in the most obvious place, then you look away for two seconds and IT'S GONE! We need to put a homing device on those slippery rectangles, amirite?

AndPasswords avatar Technology
7 11
The voters have decided that AndPassword is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol... Slippery rectangles

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +6Reply

hehe I have a Samsung and if you keep your finger on one of the buttons on the TV for a few seconds, the remote starts beeping and lights up :D Samsung ftw!

MY REMOTE IS A FUCKING OVAL

@FredWeasley MY REMOTE IS A FUCKING OVAL

Yeah? Well, you and your oval remote can go live a happy life of fucking ovalness! :D

AndPasswords avatar AndPassword Yeah You Are +1Reply

Oblooooooong

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are +2Reply

What happens when you lose the tracking device?

Sometimes I wish everything had a tracking device... Lost my debit card IN MY OWN ROOM yesterday

Fleebas avatar Fleeba Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Fleeba Sometimes I wish everything had a tracking device... Lost my debit card IN MY OWN ROOM yesterday

I lost my wallet in my room for about a week and I was going to buy a new one, then I realized I COULDN'T BECAUSE ALL MY MONEY WAS IN MY DAMN WALLET THAT I LOST! -.-

Don't we all...