+5

A lot of great quotes are by 'anonymous'. It'd be awesome if in the future they started taking the legit original anonymous quotes from this site, because then it'd finally feel like anonymous came from somewhere, amirite?

SamanthaaJs avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that SamanthaaJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Most retarded thing I've read today. Congrats.

@ThatOneNut Most retarded thing I've read today. Congrats.

I'm sure you're a winner all around. It's hard to get through what I'm tryin to say, but I'm not gonna waste time if you're just gonna be a dick.

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ThatOneNut No, I understand what you're trying to say. You're just retarded.

Obviously, since you don't agree, I muuuust be retarded.. no, you're just rude. Move on now please.

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ThatOneNut So your saying that I have to Agree with your retarded opinion?

No you can disagree all you want. But there's no reason to call me retarded multiple times. Disagree and move on, unless you're so bored with you're life that you feel like a big man being unnecessarily rude to people you don't know on the internet.

Do you ever wonder where 'anonymous' comes from? Like, what? Is a slip of paper found with a random quote and no name? I just don't get how we don't know where it comes from sometimes. That's what I'm talking about.