+14

My Life is Average used to be cool when it was ACTUALLY average. Now it's lame because it's been overrun by stupid, non-average posts talking about unicorns, ninjas, what they do at Walmart with Nerf Guns, British accents, and other cliche things, amirite?

Brightstormss avatar Internet & Apps
0 4
The voters have decided that Brightstorms is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't forget the dinosaurs. See, the bad thing is that those things actually are awesome, but they're ruined on MLIA.

nobody347s avatar nobody347 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@nobody347 Don't forget the dinosaurs. See, the bad thing is that those things actually are awesome, but they're ruined on MLIA.

Exactly! Everything awesome got overdone on that website. :/ If you look at the first post, it's something so simple (if I recall). Now compare that to the most recent post.
Yeah.

Brightstormss avatar Brightstorms Yeah You Are +1Reply

that site has absolutely gone to the dogs. nothing on it is funny anymore, all the posts are the same childish bullshit that, odds are, isn't true. And the worst part is I feel like all the OP's feel like they're so funny and original -.-
it saddens me, because the old MLIA used to be such a great site :/

@that site has absolutely gone to the dogs. nothing on it is funny anymore, all the posts are the same childish...

I agree completely! It's just not the same. I would visit it almost everyday. Now..I haven't been on in months. All the posts are bullshit. And all the comments aren't funny anymore, all they do is complain.
It's been overrun by hipsters!