+8

Learning how to sing with a vibrato can be a huge challenge because some teachers say it comes from how you breathe, others say you develop one by age, even more say you alter your voice by yourself, and the list just goes on and on, amirite?

Slendermans avatar Music
0 1
The voters have decided that Slenderman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, vibrato is incredibly annoying once you have it. I've been singing properly since i was about 5 so i could do vibrato properly by the time I was 11, but as I get older it just gets more and more pronounced, and it's impossible (or at least very difficult) to turn it off. Unless the only kind of singing you ever want to be doing is opera (which I thought it was for me until about a year ago), don't work on vibrato because it just really doesn't work for some genres, and it's a nightmare to try to control.